It’s been a minute since I did a TTT (no pun intended), and this prompt looked fun. Here goes!
- The Remains of the Day – Ishiguro
- The Present Age – Kierkegaard
- Around the World in Eighty Days – Verne
- Two Year’s Holiday – Verne
- Five Weeks in a Balloon – Verne (he’s saving the day here with these titles 😆 )
- The Last Days of Pompeii* – Bulwer-Lytton
- One Hundred Years of Solitude* – Márquez
- These Happy Golden Years – Wilder
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich* – Solzhenitsyn
- Seven Years in Tibet* – Harrer
(* = unread)
This was rather challenging. What did I miss??