Yet another brief and troubled year comes to end. I will reflect on my 2021 reading soon, but first, goals for the next. (Because no matter what happens, the reading must go on!)
- Read lighter books on purpose. – I read too many serious books this year, in part because I am a mood reader and that was my mood. Still, I will try to break out of that box next year. Wodehouse will likely make an appearance.
- Find a good RSS reader and update my blog list. I’ve had such trouble this year following people’s blogs with my current reader (Akregator). That, along with people’s links changing, has meant I’ve missed out on a lot of posts. Must fix this!
- Read more books recommended to me by others. I often come across good books on others’ blogs or which people actively recommend to me. I want to do better at reading them.
- Read more books I own. Well, of course. Now why wouldn’t I do that. 😉
- Continue Reading the World. More Africa, Asia, and South America to come!
- Read Dune with my brother. Should be fun!
- Make no other goals. I have a hunch next year is going to be quite busy and stressful, so ideally I need to take it easy and not over-commit myself.